Fringue Magazine accepts unpublished and exclusive submissions of fashion and beauty editorials across the globe whether you are established or emerging creatives.
Please send low-resolution final works to: email@example.com , in pdf or jpgs with team and wardrobe credits as attachment, together with a title of the story and instagram handles of team members. Do not send zip or links. No watermark or logo. We only accept submissions from the photographer except you have a letter of permission from the photographer who owns the copyright to the images.
– All fashion editorials should have a minimum of 4 looks, 6 images, styled in a minimum of 4 designer labels. Any particular label styled in maximum of 2 looks.
– Makeup label credits are also required for beauty editorials.
– Only exclusive editorials that have not been published elsewhere online, website, blog, social media or any other magazine will be considered.
– Fringue Magazine is open themed. Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality and relevance of the story.
– Please allow 72 hours for us to respond. We try our very best to answer every submission, and will definitely review every submission that is sent through. Due to the amount of submissions we receive everyday, we can’t guarantee we will reply to you if we don’t feel the editorial is what we’re looking for. If we don’t get back to you within a week, you can consider that the shoot isn’t quite right for us.
– Once a submission is accepted by Fringue Magazine, instructions for image sizes and credits will be given. Fringue Magazine reserves the right to publish only a part of the images you submitted, even if the story has been accepted. Images may also be subjected to crops for layouts.
– The layout for Fringue Magazine is 8.5×11 inches for portraits at 300dpi. 17×11 for landscape. High-resolution tear sheets are available upon request from the photographer.
– Once the editorial is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of Fringue Magazine.
– We are not liable for costs, if any, occurred at your shoot. Please only carry out a shoot if you can financially afford to and have the necessary insurance to cover any unforeseen damage.
– We can provide a pull letter upon request. However you must have at least 3 editorials published at Fringue Magazine first in order to qualify a pull letter from us. This is to ensure that we are confident in your works and you will deliver what we want.